Welcome to this award winning volunteer environmental project, spanning both sides of the delightful River Nene in Peterborough - Access only from the south side of river.
Next to the Nene Valley Railway Station, Just west of the ECML River Bridges - A 15 minute walk from Peterborough's Railway/Bus Station or by car through the Pleasure Fair Meadow Car Park - Oundle Road, Near Railway Bridge - PE2 9PB.
FREE CITY CENTRE Map from:- Right --------->> or to download :- http://www.visitpeterborough.com
Railworld/Wildlife Haven JULY - OPEN Days 2015
11:00 till 4:00 - Bring your picnic!
- Wednesday 1st
- Saturday 4th
- Sunday 5th
- Wednesday 8th
- Saturday 11th
- Sunday 12th
- Wednesday 15th
- For ALL - Opening Days in 2015 - Please see 'visit us' top of this page.
- Make a Delightful Day Out SPECIAL for 2015 - £5 Railworld Family Ticket (2 adults and 3 children) for NVR ticket holders ONLY
Make a Delightful Day Out. See:- http://www.nvr.org.uk/rail-world
- Monthly Car Parking Tickets available - £25.00
- POSH Supporters parking - Season tickets available for parking for the football matches ....
- UP THE POSH - Friendly - West Ham - Sat 11th July!
- Peterborough Telegraph -
- Model Railway in the Peterborough Telegraph - See
If you enjoy railways, this is the place to be – The NVR Young Members Group have a Pacific Steam Locomotive from the Danish State Railways under restoration, Our Volunteers have for you a massive 1,500 sq ft Garden Railway, an amazing 7 track ‘OO’ gauge Model Railway – Plus!
Our Wildlife Haven, named after our founder and major benefactor Rev Richard Paten, is an intriguing exciting place for both young and old to explore and learn about nature and how to create a home for our native species.
Please explore our website to find out much more.