Welcome to this award winning volunteer environmental project, spanning both sides of the delightful River Nene in Peterborough - Access only from the south side of river.
Next to the Nene Valley Railway Station, Just west of the ECML River Bridges - A 15 minute walk from Peterborough's Railway/Bus Station or by car through the Pleasure Fair Meadow Car Park - Oundle Road, Near Railway Bridge - PE2 9PB.
FREE CITY CENTRE Map from:- Right --------->> or to download :- http://www.visitpeterborough.com
Railworld/Wildlife Haven OPEN Days 2015
11:00 till 4:00 - Bring your picnic!
- Wednesday 20th
- Saturday 23rd
- Sunday 24th
- Monday 25th
- Tuesday 26th
- Wednesday 27th
- Thursday 28th
- Saturday 30th
- Sunday 31st
- For ALL - Opening Days in 2015 - Please see 'visit us' top of this page.
- Make a Delightful Day Out SPECIAL for 2015 - £5 Railworld Family Ticket (2 adults and 3 children) for NVR ticket holders ONLY
Make a Delightful Day Out. See:- http://www.nvr.org.uk
- Monthly Car Parking Tickets available to anyone - £25.00
- POSH Supporters parking - Season tickets available for parking for the football matches ....
- UP THE POSH!!
- Peterborough Telegraph -
- Model Railway in the Peterborough Telegraph - See
If you enjoy railways, this is the place to be – The NVR Young Members Group have a Pacific Steam Locomotive from the Danish State Railways under restoration, Our Volunteers have for you a massive 1,500 sq ft Garden Railway, an amazing 7 track ‘OO’ gauge Model Railway – Plus!
Our Wildlife Haven, named after our founder and major benefactor Rev Richard Paten, is an intriguing exciting place for both young and old to explore and learn about nature and how to create a home for our native species.
Please explore our website to find out much more.
Make a Delightful Day Out. See:- www.nvr.org.uk
Plan your NVR Delightful Day - Suggestions - See
Volunteering - Find out about the fantastic volunteering opportunities available at Railworld.
Please ring 01733 344240 on Open Days -or email email@example.com
We are on Facebook
We are on Twitter
Railworld/Wildlife Haven and the Peterborough Nene Valley Railway Station are alongside the busy East Coast Main Line and Cross Country Routes - 15 minutes walk from the main Peterborough Rail & Bus Stations -
- Download FREE - Visit Peterborough Handbook, a City Centre or Regional Map.
- PLUS additional information and @morepeterborough twitter offers!