Welcome to this award winning volunteer Environmental Project - spanning both sides of the delightful River Nene in Peterborough - Access only from the south side of river.
Next to the Nene Valley Railway Station. Just west of the ECML River Bridges - A 15 minute walk from Peterborough's Railway/Bus Station.
Or by car through the Pleasure Fair Meadow Car Park - Oundle Road, Near Railway Bridge - PE2 9PB.
FREE CITY CENTRE Map from:- Right --------->> or to download :- http://www.visitpeterborough.com
Railworld/Wildlife Haven Oct/November - OPEN Days 2015
11:00 till 4:00 - Bring your picnic!
- Saturday 10th October - NVR + Loco 45337!!
- Sunday 11th October - NVR + Loco 45337!!
- Saturday 17th October.
- Sunday 18th October.
- Wednesday 21st October.
- Saturday 24th October.
- Sunday 25th October.
- Tuesday 27th October.
- Wednesday 28th October.
- Thursday 29th October.
- Saturday 31st October.
- Sunday 1st November - Last Open Day 2015!
- For ALL - Opening Days in 2015 - Please see 'visit us' top of this page.
- Make a Delightful Day Out SPECIAL for 2015 - £5 Railworld Family Ticket
- 2 adults and 3 children.
- NVR ticket holders ONLY
Make a Delightful Day Out. See:- http://www.nvr.org.uk
- Monthly Railworld Parking Tickets available - £25.00
- POSH Supporters parking - Season tickets available for parking for the football matches ....
- UP THE POSH - Normal Match Day Parking £3.00
- Peterborough Telegraph -
- Model Railway in the Peterborough Telegraph - See
If you enjoy railways, this is a good place to be – The NVR Young Members Group have a Pacific Steam Locomotive from the Danish State Railways under restoration, Our Volunteers have for you a massive 1,500 sq ft Garden Railway, an amazing 7 track ‘OO’ gauge Model Railway – Plus!
Our Wildlife Haven, named after our founder and major benefactor Rev Richard Paten, is an intriguing exciting place for both young and old to explore and learn about nature and how to create a home for our native species.
Please explore our website to find out much more.